Massimo Ezio Domenico Costanzo was born in Catania on January 11, 1981.
He deals with painting, sculpture, installation and photography.
He attended the Academy of Fine Arts in Catania earning a degree in painting in 2005.
He attended the MA Degree in Graphic Art obtaining the certificate in 2010.
Lives and works in Catania, since 2007 he exhibited in group and solo exhibitions including:
- Pna 08 National Arts Award, Rome
- Agrigentoarte fifth edition - International Exhibition of Contemporary Art
"Signs of Time" 2009
- Award of the City of Gorlago Calcografia 2009
- International award engraving Carnello Arte papers 2009
- Carving Prize Monsummano Terme 2010
- Gallery Ventitrezerouno Rome in January 2014 with the work
"I close and Space" Acrylic on canvas 90 x 104 cm, 2012
- Prize Celeste Prize 2014
- Art Prize Literary Cafe Roma, 2014
- Artitaly and Artworld - Domagk Monaco of Bavaria in 2014
- Personal exhibition "Surreal Paintings" Cantina Bonaccorsi October 2014
- Gallery Ventitrezerouno Rome in January 2015 with the work
"Recur" - Acrylic and graphite on canvas 100 x 96 cm, 2014
- Visible White Award in 2015 with the work
"One millionth" Graphic work 150 x 130 cm, 2014
He also participated in numerous impromptu painting including:
Aci Bonaccorsi, Belper, Plan Bee, Militello Val di Catania, Mascalucia, Trappeto, Catania.